ProductionVIEW Precision Camera Controller
Ideal for live, on-air movements required in sporting events and Government meetings,
this Precision Camera Controller upgrades the robotic camera controller to a broadcast-quality joystick for
extremely smooth and accurate pan, tilt and zoom control. In addition, it integrates CCU image control
functionality into the system allowing users to control red and blue gain, detail, and iris with adjustable gain.
One-push white balance (OPWB), auto white balance (AWB) and auto iris are also available to those who desire a more
automated image control system. The CCU control surface gives system users real-time knobs and buttons to control
each of these functions.
Designed to control up to seven PTZ cameras, the Precision Camera Controller can be used as a stand-alone device or
in conjunction with a variety of video switchers or mixers on the market today. In addition, two Precision Camera
Controllers can be linked together to allow the user to control all cameras from either controller.
- Red and blue gain controls
- Large focus wheel for fast, accurate manual focus
- 3-Axis hall effect joystick
- Seven discrete auto-sensing RS-232C camera control ports
- External control capability (RS-232 and Tally)
- Link port for linking to second Precision Camera Controller
Back to top