STUDIO CAMERA PACKAGES
Our most popular studio camera package.
Available in multicore studio and sports camara packages and fiber cable
kits for long distance and multi-function capabilities.
Package prices vary on your specific
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
True Studio Camera with 2/3" CMOS Sensors
The HXC-D70 Full HD
System Camera is an ideal solution for HD/SD small studio operations. The HXC-D70 is a high-performance yet
affordable camera that inherits field-proven operability from the highly regarded DXC-D Series of system
The HXC-D70 is equipped with Full HD three-chip 2/3-inch Exmor™ CMOS image sensors
and the latest digital HD multi-core transmission technology, which allows the camera to be configured with the
HXCU-D70 Camera Control Unit (CCU). Furthermore, the existing CCU-D50 CCU can also be used with the HXC-D70 for
migration from SD to HD live production. The HXC-D70 also works with the DXF-C50WA 5-inch Colour LCD
• Full HD Exmor™ CMOS Image Sensors
The HXC-D70 features Full HD three-chip 2/3-inch Exmor™ CMOS image sensors to produce
excellent HD pictures.
• SD down converter
Superb Standard Definition picture quality with the wide-band down
• Selectable signal formats
Selectable HD signal formats: 1080i/59.94, 720p/59.94, 1080i/50, 720p/50.
• Single multi-core cable connection
The HXC-D70 requires one Sony standard multi-core cable connection with the CCU
(HXCU-D70 or CCU-D50).
• Image Control Functions
The camera system is full of creative image control functions such as Multi Matrix,
Skin Tone Detail, Low Key Saturation, Knee Saturation, and Auto Lens Aberration Compensation (ALAC).
• Operational functions with Supplied Lens
The camera features versatile operational functions such as the 2x Digital Extender
function and Auto Focus function with the supplied lens (HXC-D70K model only).
Economical digital HDTV / SDTV production camera
The Z-HD5000 is a high-performance dockable design portable HDTV studio and EFP camera. With its 1
million pixels 3-CCD, the Z-HD5000 provides outstanding performance. The camera offers sharper and
cleaner HD images due to its 14-bit A/D converters and Hitachi’s implementation of the latest
digital processing technology. The camera achieves outstanding high sensitivity and a low vertical
Camera head available with:
New design camera control units:
The Z-HD5000 offers the ability of 1080i/50Hz HD-SDI and simultaniusly SD-SDI format video for
studio and field HDTV and SDTV productions.
The RU-1000VR remote control unit is a new design of remote operation panels for the Hitachi
Z-HD5000. Painstaking attention has been paid to making the most commonly used controls and
functions directly and instantaneously accessible to the video control engineer.
It is an ideal production tool that enhances any HD studio or field production.
- HD-SDI output directly from camera head and CCU
- SD-SDI output down-converted at CCU
- Flawless signal transmission offered by use of digital optical fiber cable up to 3.000
meter with CCU power
- Ability to operate self-contained (without CCU) with standard provision of HD-SDI from
- 5-inch high resolution B/W CRT (4:3) viewfinder
VF-HD500 available for EFP use
- 2-inch high resolution B/W CRT (16:9) viewfinder VF-402E available for ENG use
- VF Focus assist (VF Area marker, Focus indicator and quage available for camera man easy
- Cameraman VF video is always HD even if returns are SD digital
- CCU Return signal inputs can be HD or SD,
- Incorporates advanced video control functions:
Full automatic setup using gray scale
- Direct data transfer from memory cards
- HD signal linear masking & 12-vector color painting separate from SD signal
- Ultra gamma (gama table: 7 different settings )
- Black stretch
- Preset masking (6 settings: DEFAULT, ITU-709, SMPTE-240M, SMPT-WIDE, NTSC, EBU)
- Flesh-tone masking and multiple memories flesh-tone detail correction settings
- Full detail signal parameter controls for HD signal separate from the SD signal
- Knee saturation and aperture function
- Pre-gamma level controls for fine reproduction of dark areas
- Real time and offline diagnostic system with character display superimposed on PIX video
- Analog genlock or HD tri-level sync capable
Economical Studio Style Cameras
Access AV can find a HD Camcorder and custom builds multi-core camera cables to your specifications, saving
thousands over full sized, studio cameras, CCUs, cables and other accessories. Let us show you how these economical
camera packages can best fit your budget and requirements